Alfa Fellowship Program
The Alfa Fellowship Program is a distinguished professional development program placing accomplished young professionals in work assignments at leading organizations in the fields of business, economics, journalism, law, public policy, and related areas in Russia.
The program accepts up to 18 American, British, and German citizens per year. The program includes intensive Russian language training, seminar series, and extended professional experience. Fellows receive a monthly stipend, language training, coverage of all program-related travel costs, housing, and insurance.
The Alfa Fellowship Program aims to expand networks of American, British, German, and Russian professionals, develop greater intercultural understanding, and advance knowledge of Russia in the West.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2016 for the 2017-2018 program year.
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
- Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
- The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda