Contribute to our Dialogue on the Ukraine Conflict
The last couple of years have been characterized by multiple crises, one after the other, in increasingly shorter intervals. Despite the potential cooperation on the Syria question, the conflict dividing Russia and the West in Ukraine is still not resolved. Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel has shown her commitment to help find solutions for Ukraine by brokering the Minsk agreements together with French President Francois Hollande and the Presidents of Russia and Ukraine.
Atlantische Initiative e.V., the publisher of Atlantic Community has started a German language project, as we believe that not only politicians have good ideas on how to deal with this conflict: we want to open the discussion to German public opinion. We invite you to discuss all controversies openly and constructively on Deutschlands Agenda (in German). For more information on how to participate in the debate, the outcomes of which will be presented to the public and decision makers in Berlin in April 2016, please visit the website.
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union
- How Germany and the United States Can Strengthen Cooperation
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble