Future25: The Foreign Policy Competition for Millennials
Atlantic-community.org's partner Future Foreign Policy is pleased to announce the launch of their flagship Foreign Policy Competition Future25.
With an increasing interest in how young people see the future of the world and the UK's place within it, Future Foreign Policy will be challenging millennials between the age of 18 to 30 who have studied or graduated from UK Universities, to prepare their own research and foreign policy recommendations to the UK Government, focusing on their vision of 2025 and what they believe are the key challenges facing the world and the UK during that time. This will focus on the Political, Economic, Social, Technology, Legal and Environmental areas [PESTLE].
For more information see the overview of the competition and a Future25 FAQ to help answer any questions you might have. If you are eligible and interested yourself, you can register for your competition pack at http://www.futureforeignpolicy.com/future25
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
- Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
- The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda