The Chemical Industry and TTIP
The chemical industry is one of the biggest sectors of both the EU and US's economies. With hundreds of thousands of jobs at stake, it is important to analyze the potential effects of TTIP. A German chemical industry association and an environmental NGO disagree about TTIP's effects on standards. Atlantic-community.org's Katherine Shea has created this infographic to show what both sides have to say about some of TTIP's key issues.
The US and EU have complex regulatory systems built on different testing structure, finding a way to integrate the systems will be a challenging and complex task for TTIP.
For the full text see:
This article is part of our project TTIP Review supported financially by the US Embassy in Berlin. Click on the link to read more articles and our governance rules.
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany