Want to Know More About TTIP? Check Out TTIP Review
In September, we launched TTIP Review, which serves as a clearinghouse for some of the most important analyses on the prospective trade and investment partnership. Similar to our former TTIP projects, this review is meant to provide all interested citizens with diverse information about the benefits, challenges, myths and facts surrounding the proposed free trade agreement.
This page is full of articles on specific topics that are being negotiated and debated within TTIP, as well as introductory articles to provide a comprehensive overview of the basics of the partnership. Furthermore, we provide a TTIP Bibliography, which is a categorized list of recommended articles. Featured topics in our TTIP Review include: TTIP Analyses and Economic Projections, Official Statements and Geo-Strategic arguments about TTIP, the controversy over ISDS, Democracy and Transparency, Standards and Regulatory Cooperation and conflicting opinions about the effects of TTIP on SMEs.
Finally, you can find a list of TTIP Events taking place in the near future across Germany via our German website.
This project is supported financially by the US Embassy in Berlin. Please see our TTIP Governance Rules regarding our editorial independence.
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
- Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
- The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda