The Atlantic Memo
Atlantic Memos showcase the best ideas and solutions from Your Opinion articles and Memo Workshops. This collective intelligence of our members is presented as executive summaries to decision-makers who offer their Feedback. The best comments are included in these executive summaries and if your comment makes it in, your name will be included in the list of contributors of the Atlantic Memo. This is your chance to influence transatlantic policy!
Improving Participation in the NATO Defense Planning Process
Enhancing NATO Cohesion: A Framework for 21st Century Solidarity
Redefining Relationships Inside and Outside the Alliance
Future-Proofing NATO: A Forthcoming Decade of Change
Memo 49: Creating Cloud Norms While Keeping Innovation Alive
How to Save TTIP
How Central and Eastern Europe Can Grow a Strong Civil Society
Defining Global Norms on Drone Policy
Thinking Beyond Intervention: A Limited Transatlantic Policy Towards Syria
Embracing Brazil: Transatlantic Cooperation to Confront Global Challenges
- Happy birthday, EU NATO Declaration! All the best for your future
- Nationalism may bring Turkey back to its course
- NATO Members Owe Money. To Themselves, Not the U.S.
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union