The Atlantic Memo
Atlantic Memos showcase the best ideas and solutions from Your Opinion articles and Memo Workshops. This collective intelligence of our members is presented as executive summaries to decision-makers who offer their Feedback. The best comments are included in these executive summaries and if your comment makes it in, your name will be included in the list of contributors of the Atlantic Memo. This is your chance to influence transatlantic policy!
Polar Politics: International Law Is Critical for Alleviating Arctic Tensions
Focus Afghanistan: Supporting Better Governance
Seizing Opportunities from Turkey's Growing Influence
China Rising: Consistent Engagement Is Key
Global Zero: An End in Itself - Focus on First Steps!
EU and Turkey to Mediate Balkan Tensions
NATO: Striking Bargains with Member States and Russia
Somalia: Prosecuting Pirates and Ensuring a Viable Economy
Middle East Peace: Back to Oslo - with Egypt
Global Governance in 2020
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany