Development & Aid
How Germany and the United States Can Strengthen Cooperation
Georgia and Russia: Smoldering Conflict at a Geopolitical Intersection
NATO's Greatest Mistake was Libya: the Alliance Should Have Nothing to do with R2P
The Post-Cold War NATO: Decoupling Regime Change and Human Rights Promotion
Winning Asymmetrical Warfare with Economic Policies and Measures
EUPOL Afghanistan: What can the EU learn?
TTIP's New Global Trade Rules May Be Bad for Development
Where is Our Responsibility to Protect the North Korean People?
Europe's Migration Crisis May Have Spillover Effects for NATO
Diverging Policies on Iraq/Syria Threaten Peace and Stability
- Happy birthday, EU NATO Declaration! All the best for your future
- Nationalism may bring Turkey back to its course
- NATO Members Owe Money. To Themselves, Not the U.S.
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union