Feedback from Decision-Makers
The process of crowdsourcing for the best Your Opinion articles from members of our community and collecting their recommendations in policy workshops leads to the formation of Atlantic Memos. The Atlantic Community editorial team then works to deliver the memos into the hands of decision makers. The decision makers periodically offer their Feedback on the Atlantic Memos which are posted on atlantic-community.org. By presenting our memos to influential players from North America and Europe, we aim at shaping political discourse and future policy for a better, closer transatlantic relationship.
Atlantic Memo on Drones Presented in Public Panel
Feedback on the Atlantic Memo "Engaging Brazil"
Responding to "Security in the Sahel"
NATO's Senior Defense Economist on Security Despite Austerity - Part 2
NATO's Senior Defense Economist on Security Despite Austerity - Part 1
Responding to "Your Ideas, Your NATO"
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union
- How Germany and the United States Can Strengthen Cooperation
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble