Atlantic Community will be hosting Memo Workshops in the future. The editorial team will pick the best ideas from Your Opinion articles to go into the Memo Workshops. Members of atlantic-community.org will then debate the issues and reach a consensus. We will organize interactive wikis, through which our members will refine their arguments, reach common ground, and list concrete policy recommendations. This will then lead to the formation of Atlantic Memos.
Shaping our NATO: Young Voices on the Warsaw Summit 2016
Join the Debate! We Are Seeking Your Analysis on TTIP
Call for Articles: Striving for a Bold Civil Society in Central and Eastern Europe
Defining Global Norms on Drone Policy
Draft Atlantic Memo: Defining Global Norms on Drone Policy
Call for Articles: Defining Global Norms on Drone Policy
Thinking Beyond Intervention: A Limited Transatlantic Policy Towards Syria
Draft Atlantic Memo: Transatlantic Policy on Syria
Transatlantic Policy on Syria: Call for Articles
Draft Atlantic Memo: Engaging Brazil
- Happy birthday, EU NATO Declaration! All the best for your future
- Nationalism may bring Turkey back to its course
- NATO Members Owe Money. To Themselves, Not the U.S.
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union