Contribute with Your Policy Ideas
As an open think tank we provide a platform for anyone with good ideas on how to improve transatlantic policy. We encourage students and professionals to develop and share their analyses, commentary, and policy advice on contemporary issues of the economy, international security, and globalization. Please also consult our editorial guidelines and advice for writing op-eds.
Timeline: We will confirm within four working days that we have received your submission. The editorial team will then review your piece and contact you as soon as possible regarding the status of your submission. Please note that we give preference to articles on time-sensitive topics and to members who frequently comment on other articles. You are not yet a member? No problem, register for free by clicking on the JOIN button in the top right corner.
Your Research & Your Announcements submissions: Email email@example.com and attach your document as a PDF file. Please mention in the subject line of the email whether the submission is for Your Research or Your Announcements.
We look forward to reading your submission!!!
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
- Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
- The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda