Atlantic-community.org is the first online think tank for transatlantic debate on key issues of international politics and globalization. Our small and dedicated editorial team helps a new generation of thinkers and young leaders become involved in the transatlantic dialogue. We review the many articles submitted by our members and publish the most outstanding pieces in order to stimulate an active foreign policy debate online. With your generous contribution, you can help us continue our work on the online think tank, educational newsletters, and ongoing research projects that provide in-depth information to our members and other foundations on critical transatlantic issues. For more information, please see here.
If you share our mission of revitalizing transatlantic relations, empowering a new generation, and strengthening the strategic community, then there are various ways for you to support atlantic-community.org:
- You can support us by participating in the Atlantic Community:
- Register, comment, and submit op-eds
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Send us feedback, which we could publish on our testimonials page and use for fundraising campaigns
- You can support us by promoting atlantic-community.org:
- Encourage your friends, (fellow) students, and colleagues via email, Facebook or Twitter to join the Atlantic Community.
- Write and link to us on your blog. Here is a small version of our logo that you could use:
- Republish our Memos including giving all credit to atlantic-community.org and linking back to us. Do not republish any other article without checking with us first.
Any donation is welcome and tax-deductible in the United States*. Donors will be featured on our website, with prominence according to the level of contribution. By request donors may remain anonymous.
Atlantic-community.org is a joint project of two independent, non-partisan, non-profit organizations: Atlantische Initiative, e.V. in Berlin and Atlantic Initiative U.S., a 501(c)(3) status organization based in Washington, DC. Please contact Joerg Wolf at Atlantische Initiative e.V. for further information on donations and sponsoring.
Email: wolf AT atlantic-community DOT org (Phone: +49-30-206337-88).
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany