Transatlantic Digital Dialogue
Navigating the Post-Safe Harbor Waters
Striking Down the Safe Harbor Agreement
The Transatlantic Internet: A New Geo-Economic Frontline
EU-US Safe Harbor Invalidated: What Now?
Memo 49: Creating Cloud Norms While Keeping Innovation Alive
Transparency and Clear Guidelines Can Help Regulators through the Fog
The Integrated Approach to IT, Law, and Regulation
Fast Technological Evolution Calls for Fast Law Development
Information Security: Governments, Jurisdictions and Privacy Regulations
Data Protection and Privacy Law - Where Regulators Are King?
Theme Week: Creating Cloud Norms While Keeping Innovation Alive
Software Products and Regulation of Intellectual Property Rights under the Treaty Establishing the European Community
Call for Articles: EU Regulation on Cloud Computing and Transatlantic Data Protection Norms
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany