Transatlantic Digital Dialogue
Navigating the Post-Safe Harbor Waters
Striking Down the Safe Harbor Agreement
The Transatlantic Internet: A New Geo-Economic Frontline
EU-US Safe Harbor Invalidated: What Now?
Memo 49: Creating Cloud Norms While Keeping Innovation Alive
Transparency and Clear Guidelines Can Help Regulators through the Fog
The Integrated Approach to IT, Law, and Regulation
Fast Technological Evolution Calls for Fast Law Development
Information Security: Governments, Jurisdictions and Privacy Regulations
Data Protection and Privacy Law - Where Regulators Are King?
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
- Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
- The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda