Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
The American Healthcare Landscape
Russia, Germany, and the European Order
Happy birthday, EU NATO Declaration! All the best for your future
Nationalism may bring Turkey back to its course
NATO Members Owe Money. To Themselves, Not the U.S.
Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union
How Germany and the United States Can Strengthen Cooperation
EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany