Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda
Americans as Soviets: The Problems of Washington Postmodernism
Alternative Pipeline Facts
The Lesson From Lithuania
NATO Should be Worried About the United Kingdom
Germany Needs to Address Fake News and Digital Illiteracy
Remedies Against Populism
Sharing, Gigs, On-Demand: Opportunities and Risks of the New Digital Economy
The UK Cannot Afford Capability and Contribution Gaps to NATO Post-Brexit
The US needs TPP as much as TPP needs the US
- Happy birthday, EU NATO Declaration! All the best for your future
- Nationalism may bring Turkey back to its course
- NATO Members Owe Money. To Themselves, Not the U.S.
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union