Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda
Americans as Soviets: The Problems of Washington Postmodernism
Alternative Pipeline Facts
The Lesson From Lithuania
NATO Should be Worried About the United Kingdom
Germany Needs to Address Fake News and Digital Illiteracy
Remedies Against Populism
Sharing, Gigs, On-Demand: Opportunities and Risks of the New Digital Economy
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany