Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
Enhanced EU Defense Cooperation: Good News for NATO?
Corbyn and Trump: Two Sides of the Same Anti-NATO Coin
Atlantic Expedition: Modernizing Transatlantic Relations
Improving Participation in the NATO Defense Planning Process
The EU Must Become a Crisis Management Leader
Enhancing NATO Cohesion: A Framework for 21st Century Solidarity
China vs US or China vs Law: How Europe Can Make the Difference
Redefining Relationships Inside and Outside the Alliance
Georgia and Russia: Smoldering Conflict at a Geopolitical Intersection
Future-Proofing NATO: A Forthcoming Decade of Change
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union
- How Germany and the United States Can Strengthen Cooperation
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble