Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
The UK Cannot Afford Capability and Contribution Gaps to NATO Post-Brexit
The US needs TPP as much as TPP needs the US
Trump and NATO: Opportunities and Dangers
Defense of the West: NATO, the European Union and the Transatlantic Bargain
Jeremy Corbyn: An Underrated Threat to NATO
Enhanced EU Defense Cooperation: Good News for NATO?
Corbyn and Trump: Two Sides of the Same Anti-NATO Coin
Atlantic Expedition: Modernizing Transatlantic Relations
Improving Participation in the NATO Defense Planning Process
The EU Must Become a Crisis Management Leader
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany