Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
Redefining Relationships Inside and Outside the Alliance
Georgia and Russia: Smoldering Conflict at a Geopolitical Intersection
Future-Proofing NATO: A Forthcoming Decade of Change
NATO Energy Security Strategy Crucial to Checking Russian Aggression
Making NATO More Institutionalized
Making NATO More Popular for Everyone
NATO Needs to Make Itself Heard
To Enhance Cohesion, NATO Should Change Its Name
NATO: Solidarity Through Diversity
How Europe and the US Can Usher in a New Age of Solidarity
- Happy birthday, EU NATO Declaration! All the best for your future
- Nationalism may bring Turkey back to its course
- NATO Members Owe Money. To Themselves, Not the U.S.
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union