Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
Georgia's Road to the West & the Russian Obstacle in its Way
NATO's Senior Defense Economist on Security Despite Austerity - Part 2
NATO's Senior Defense Economist on Security Despite Austerity - Part 1
Flying Home - The Road to Recovery
Ask NATO about Security Despite Austerity
NATO Assistant Secretary General Responds to Member Questions
Exclusive Q&A with Ambassador Grabar-Kitarovic on Women, Peace and Security
Europe Needs Not More, But Better Integration
How to Reduce Green on Blue in Afghanistan?
Obama vs. Romney: Fighting to Be Different
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany