Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
The Deputy Secretary General of NATO Responds to Your Questions
Divided We Fall: The Case of ASEAN
Applying Moscow's Take on Responsibility to Protect to Syria
The Pitfalls of Aid After the Arab Spring
Germany-Turkey-United States as a New Triple Entente
At the Table with Iran: Progress Depends on Right Order of Steps
The New Great Game in Central Asia
Your Ideas, Your NATO: A Look Back
Editors' Picks for Your Summer Reading
Responding to "Your Ideas, Your NATO"
- Happy birthday, EU NATO Declaration! All the best for your future
- Nationalism may bring Turkey back to its course
- NATO Members Owe Money. To Themselves, Not the U.S.
- Montenegro is in NATO. What's next for the western Balkans?
- The White Stream Pipeline Project: Transcaspian Energy for the European Union