Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
The New Great Game in Central Asia
Your Ideas, Your NATO: A Look Back
Editors' Picks for Your Summer Reading
Responding to "Your Ideas, Your NATO"
Policy Makers Respond to "Your Ideas, Your NATO"
James Appathurai's Answers on Partnerships in Asia
International Women's Day 2012
James Appathurai's Answers on Global Partnerships and the Arab Spring
Building Partnerships: Q&A with NATO's James Appathurai
Transatlantic Leadership by Example: Toward Inclusive Climate Change Policy
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
- Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
- The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda