Short opinion pieces (500-700 words) with a strong thesis and policy recommendations are the core of the Open Think Tank. Some advice on how to write and submit a great op-ed. We also encourage you to comment on the articles by fellow members.
The best arguments from the articles and comments will be summarized in Atlantic Memos that are presented to decision-makers.
Editors' Picks for Your Summer Reading
Responding to "Your Ideas, Your NATO"
Policy Makers Respond to "Your Ideas, Your NATO"
James Appathurai's Answers on Partnerships in Asia
International Women's Day 2012
James Appathurai's Answers on Global Partnerships and the Arab Spring
Building Partnerships: Q&A with NATO's James Appathurai
Transatlantic Leadership by Example: Toward Inclusive Climate Change Policy
Governance Rules and Disclosure of Funding Sources
- Atlantic-Community.org in Transition
- Towards a More Inclusive Transatlantic Partnership: Update on the 2nd Atlantic Expedition
- Topic of the Month: The Future of Health Care
- Do We Need Data Donations?
- eHealth - Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Medicine - Digital Innovation in the Life Science Sector in Germany