Academic work from atlantic-community.org members broadens the scope of the policy marketplace. Research and policy analysis are not just the work of senior experts; such work is done daily by students around the world, but needs to find its way to a larger audience. With this feature we hope to empower an up and coming generation of students, junior think tankers and other young professionals and involve them in the policy forming process.
You are invited to send your BA or MA thesis or other research as a PDF via email to email@example.com. Please include in the email an abstract and byline as well as a pledge that the article is entirely your original work and that you have not plagiarized from someone else.
Countering Russia's Hybrid Warfare in the Baltic Region
NATO's Burden Sharing: Challenges and Opportunities
Diversity Management and Equity as Factors for Student Success
Good News for the Alliance System: TPP Completed; on to TTIP?
Ukraine and NATO
Review of Dirty Entanglements: Corruption, Crime, and Terrorism
The Islamic State and Charlie Hebdo
To What Extent Has the Transnational Managerial Class Hegemony Been Damaged and Neoliberalism Challenged as a Result of the 2007/08 Financial Crisis?
Software Products and Regulation of Intellectual Property Rights under the Treaty Establishing the European Community
Re-boost: Western Civilian Political Engagement in Eastern Europe
- EU's Litmus Test in the Western Balkans
- It's the State of our Democracy, Stupid! Why Transatlantic Relations are in Trouble
- The Reverse Trump Effect: EU Populist Movements After Trump Took Office
- Smaller and Larger Nations: Concert of Big Powers or Fair Balance of Interests?
- The Trump-Merkel Summit: After the Storm, a Vital Trans-Atlantic Agenda